Thank you to Stuart L. Tatt for nominating me. This is the second time I’ve been chosen for the Mystery Blogger Award. This is an award that only the best of the best bloggers deserve. I’m thankful so many of you feel touched and inspired by my blogs. Okoto Enigma is the creator of this magical award. The rules and link for Stuart’s page are listed below.
1) Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
2) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
3) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
4) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
5) Nominate 5 -10 bloggers you feel deserve the award
6) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
7) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
I have an outie belly button
I’ve visited Savannah, Georgia.
The first video game I ever played was Spyro.( Excited about the remaster!)
Here are Stuart’s Five questions
1.What topic would you like me to address here on my blog?
Since you’re a huge comic book fan I’d like to find out more about your favorite comic books. Different topics that relate to comic books. Marvel, DC Comics etc.
2. Would you accept the challenge to step out of your comfort zone and write a post about pornography and how it is affecting our youth and/or marriages? And if so, would you share the link in the comment section so my readers can see it?
That would be an awkward topic to discuss, but I think I could. If it’s what my readers want then why not lol.
3. What is your favorite book in the Bible to read?
I wouldn’t say I have a favorite book in the Bible, but one of my favorite stories is the fall of Jericho. Joshua and his men march around the mighty city, yet God knocks their walls down and the Israelite’s claimed victory. It’s such a powerful story featuring an epic battle time will never forget. I also loved pretending to be a part of this battle during Sunday School. We’d wander around the classroom, pretending to blow horns. Talk about a throwback!
4. How do you study when reading said book?
As with all stories I read them and then think about the message later on. A teacher once told me to read a story more then once to better understand them. The Bible is a good book to read over and over again, because so much is going on within each passage. I think this story shows us how our strength in God can overcome anything.
5. Now for the funny/goofy question. This one I have been asked in the past because I grew up reading comic books and even now I watch The Arrow and The Flash. If you could have any super power in the world what would it be and how would you use it?
Ah there are so many powers to chose from, but I think today I’ll say super speed. You can run anywhere in a matter of seconds or minutes. I’d love to be able to do this. Plus we wouldn’t have to buy any gas.
Now For My Questions!
How did you find WordPress? Why did you start your blog?( Yes, I’m cheating, but answer both questions please lol.)
Tell me one person either in your life today or from your past that you love? Why is this person so special to you?
Which famous city would you love to visit someday?
What was something fun and clever you liked to do as a kid?
Would you like to go on an adventure through outer space?
Thank you so much again to Stuart. I don’t believe we’ve followed each other for very long, but I’m glad to see my posts brighten your day. I will chose those of you who have recently followed my account. I love your blogs and can’t wait to see what you post next. Thanks for following me. Merci for the love.