2016 Wasn’t my greatest reading year. I challenged myself to read a total of 50 books- brought it down to 40 halfway through the year, yet still failed to reach my goal. On the other hand, I read a total of 29 books in 2016. C+ at least. These are my ten favorite books that I read from 2016 written in order from my favorite to least, yet still good reads.
The Darkest Minds- Alexandra Bracken
2. A Monster Calls- Patrick Ness
3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
4. To Kill A Mockingbird- Harper Lee
5. The Glittering Court- Richelle Mead
6. Passenger- Alexandra Bracken
7. A Torch Against the Midnight- Sabaa Tahir
8. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow- Washington Irving
9. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone- JK Rowling
10. Waterloo- Bernard Cornwell
Those were my ten favorite reads for 2016. 2016 was a crazy year. Now that I own a Kindle hopefully I can read a few books at a faster rate to reach my goal of 50. It will happen eventually. Please let me know what some of your favorite reads were in 2016.